Brand name: OVULDO®
Potency: 2000 iu or 5000 iu
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin…2000 iu
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin…5000 iu
Price: Contact us email@example.com
Tag: HCG, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, Novarel.
Sequence: Ala-Asp-Val-Gln-Asp-Cys-Pro-Glu-Cys-10-Thr-Leu-Gln-Asp-Pro-Phe-Ser-Gln-20-Pro-Gly-Ala-Pro-Ile-Leu-Gln-Cys-Met-Gly-30-Cys-Cys-Phe-Ser-Arg-Ala-Tyr-Pro-Thr-Pro- 40-Leu-Arg-Ser-Lys-Lys-Thr-Met-Leu-Val-Gln-50-Lys-Asn-Val-Thr-Ser-Glu-Ser-Thr- Cys-Cys-60-Val-Ala-Lys-Ser-Thr-Asn-Arg-Val-Thr-Val-70-Met-Gly-Gly-Phe-Lys-Val- Glu-Asn-His-Thr-80-Ala-Cys-His-Cys-Ser-Thr-Cys-Tyr-Tyr-His-90-Lys-Ser.
Indication: It is used for treatment of hypogonadism, infertility in women by stimulating ovulation, oligospermia. It is also used in young boys when their testicles have not dropped down into the scrotum normally (Cryptorchidism).
Form: Powder in vial.
Dosage: It vary according to individual level of need and as directed by your doctor.
The recommended dose is:
– Infertility for women:
● 5000-10,000 IU (IM), one day following last day of menotropins or,
● 250 mcg (SC), one day following last dose of follicle-stimulating agent.
– Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism:
● 500-1000 IU, 3 times a week for 3 weeks followed by the same dose twice a
week for 3 weeks or,
● 4000 IU, 3 times a week for 6 to 9 months followed by 2000 IU, 3 times a week
for 3 months.
● 4000 IU (IM), 3 times per week for 3 weeks or,
● 5000 IU (IM), every 2 day for only 4 injections or,
● 500-1000 IU (IM), divided into 15 injections in 6 weeks or,
● 500 IU, 3 times per week, for 4 to 6 weeks; if not successful, may repeat series at
1000 IU one month later.
Possible Side effects: There are signs of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome such as pelvic pain; swelling of the hands or legs; stomach ache; difficult to breath; weight gain; diarrhea; nausea or vomiting; less urination for some women; allergic reaction; hard to breath; swelling on your face, lips, tongue, or throat; some signs of a blood clot like pain, warmth, redness, numbness or tingling in your arm or leg; confusion; dizzy; or headache.
Precaution: Do not use, if you allergic to any of the drug composition. Inform your doctor or Pharmacist if you have heart or renal disease, epilepsy, migraine, early puberty, prostate cancer, or asthma.
Interaction: Inform your doctor or Pharmacist if you use other drugs or supplements especially Ganirelix since it reduce the effectiveness of HCG.
Laboratory Chemical Analysis High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) file report:
Laboratory Chemical Technology Mass Spectrometry (MS) file report: